Wednesday, November 2, 2011

"Once Upon A Time"

Description: "With Piper growing more concerned that Leo will never return, Prue and Phoebe try to save a little girl and a fairy princess from evil Trolls. When Prue and Phoebe need Piper's help, her concern with Leo causes a spell to backfire, placing the girl in danger."



I find it quite funny that the sisters have seen so many different magical creatures, but they have a hard time believing that Trolls and Fairies exist. I mean really? Alright before we get into that though, let's start with my favorite topic. Prue and Phoebe were trying to be very supportive of Piper going through her depression, but you could tell they were getting a bit exasperated. I could tell they wanted so hard to understand where she was coming from, but I don't think you can fully grasp it unless you've been through it. I don't blame Piper for refusing to help the elders, although I don't agree with her doing it at the expense of Kate. I felt so bad for Piper, she finally had Leo and then yet another obstacle was keeping them apart. Leo and Piper will soon learn though, that there will be many of these obstacles that try to stand in there way in the years to come, but true love will always conquer all. I don't usually include long quotes but I'm going to make an exception since I believe this is the most important monologue that Piper will ever have in all 8 years running. Piper said this after the trolls knocked her down in the parking lot of P3 and she had finally had enough. "You better run while you can, you little rodents. (She stands up and looks at the sky) I bet you guys think this is real funny don't ya? Haven't you taken enough from me? You have to send trolls to kick me while I'm down. I had a nice normal life once and you took that from me. You took my boyfriend, you took my life, the least you could do is leave me my freakin' car keys. I am a good person, I am a good witch, and damn it I would've made a great wife. And how dare you take that from me. I deserve.....no, you know what? I demand that you send him back to me. You hear me? Right now. I am going to stand in this very spot until you send Leo back to me." It didn't do anything to help her situation, but it made her feel slightly better and the audience too. Now onto Prue and Phoebe. How hilarious was it to see these two acting like little kids. It obviously wasn't that easy to make it look so convincing but Shannon and Alyssa pulled it off beautifully. I thought it was funny when they were in P3 and Piper goes over to them and is like, "Lost your minds?" I guess losing the love of your life makes you close-minded. As much as the audience wants to hate Cole, you have to admire him for his creativity on how he's going about trying to get to the Halliwells. I don't agree with him using Phoebe, but still it's good to see something different for a change. If you haven't caught on about Cole before it's more than obvious now. I bet you guys are wondering when the sisters are going to catch on? Well that my friends is for another episode. I was so excited, and I'm sure the rest of you viewers were too, when Leo orbed in at the end of the episode. Maybe the elders have hearts after all. Okay probably not, but at least they're willing to let Leo and Piper try to make it work! "May the power of three set you free!" Keep reading and watching!





Peace, Love, and Charmed!

No comments: