Monday, November 7, 2011

"Blinded By The Whitelighter"

Description: "The sisters must stop a warlock from executing his plan to steal specific powers from witches in his attempt to kill every whitelighter in the world."







Have you ever wondered what other whitelighters were like and how they interacted together? I'm sure the sisters did, especially Piper, and now they know. At first, Natalie came off as a real bitch, but by the end of the episode she had really redeemed herself. I didn't like how she was always undermining the girls and trying to act like she was the one Leo loved, not Piper. If I was Piper, I would have ripped her throat out. Piper almost did, as a matter of fact! I laughed so hard when Leo said, "If you want to freeze me in bed for you're own personal pleasures that's fine, but don't go and freeze Natalie whenever you want to." They made reference to Piper doing this early in the first season, but it gets more real the longer they're together. Leo had to make the ultimate sacrifice for the Charmed Ones, when he handed over his duty as their whitelighter over to Natalie. He felt that him being too emotionally attached to them was detramental to helping them, and since Natalie's not emotionally attached to anybody she would do a better job. As much as I love the relationship not just between Leo and Piper but between Leo and Prue and Phoebe too, I do agree that sometimes it gets in the way of him doing the best job he can. Since him and Piper are together, she feels that she can control him sometimes, and in reality I believe it's supposed to be the other way between witch and whitelighter. Opposed to most other demons, Eames really got clever when it came to trying to kill witches. No other demon has ever had the idea of going through the whitelighters to try and wipe out all witches. Eames also had so really kick butt powers too, which he aquired over time from killing so many witches. I couldn't believe that Phoebe told Leo before her sisters that she hadn't vanquished Cole. Leo doesn't understand now, but soon all of them will know that doing it was better in the long run. I'm surprised Leo didn't go and tell Piper right away. I know that there's some whitlighter witch secrecy code, but does it count between sisters? In the end, Eames was defeated, all whitelighters were saved (except Natalie R.I.P, who died for the greater good), and the elders gave Piper and Leo permission to marry! It's about freaking time! I squeal and jump up and down every time I watch this scene. I can't wait until they can finally call each other husband and wife, and I bet they can't either. "May the power of three set you free!" Keep reading and watching!













Peace, Love, and Charmed!

No comments: