Tuesday, November 1, 2011

"The Honeymoon's Over"

Description: "While Piper and Leo are away, Prue and Phoebe must face a series of demons known as Guardians, who protect mortal murderers in exchange for the souls of innocents. After saving Daryl from a Guardian, Prue and Phoebe must testify in court, where they stumble upon an evil conspiracy. Meanwhile, Phoebe falls in love with the new district attorney, Cole Turner."




Apparently when someone goes up "there" time moves much slowly then here on earth. Prue and Phoebe were out of their minds with worry when they hadn't seen or heard from Piper in a month, but really she was with Leo so what bad could have happened. So the big bad ole situation with the elders is starting. Right now they are a small annoyance, but they start to become more and more trouble for Leo and Piper as the season goes on. I thought it was sweet that Leo asked Piper to marry him, but I agree with Piper that he could have gone about it a little better. Looks like this was a very exciting episode for Ms. Phoebe. Not only did she meet a very attractive man who seems to like her back, but she got her first active power. I don't think the producers looked too outside the box for this one, since she went to flying in the season 2 finale to levitating in the season 3 premiere. It was so funny how shocked she was when it first made itself known, but she will soon learn to love and embrace this power. Talk about Lust at first sight when it comes to Phoebe with Cole. She fell for him so hard so quickly that she's already feeling guilty about having to lie to him. This episode kind of hinted about Cole being more than just an A.D.A, though it doesn't really make itself important for a few more episodes. If you didn't catch it that's okay since it was such a small detail, but for once I'm not going to hint anything. You'll will just have to keep watching to figure it out, since some people have said I give a little too much away with my hinting. I found it adorable that at the end of the episode Piper says, "Um, last night in the court room, I was actually scared. For a minute there I thought I wasn't gonna make it, and that was that, and that's when I realized I don't wanna die without ever having been married to you. The answer is yes, Leo, I would love to marry you." It was so cute how she worded it, and it was funny how he had the same reaction as when she told him he was the one she really loved in season 2. Just another reason why I love this couple so much! The Elders need to embrace this cuteness and leave them alone! "May the power of three set you free!" Keep reading and watching!





Peace, Love, and Charmed!

No comments: