Monday, October 3, 2011

"Reckless Abandon"

Description: "The sisters must find a way to vanquish a ghost who is intent on killing all of the men in a family line, including the last male, a baby."




This episode was an important lesson for the Charmed ones, in the fact that they learned they were not quite ready to be mothers. Even though each of them realized that in the future they would love to have kids and they would be good at it. Again back to the Dan and Piper relationship (as long fans of this blog will know I'm against and totally for the Piper and Leo relationship instead), although Dan might be good with babies and seem like the perfect man, as everyone will soon learn you don't mess with destiny. What gives me hope though, is Piper keeps bringing up the future she once saw between her and Leo and comparing that between her and Dan. That's a good sign in my eyes. The sister that seemed the most at ease with baby Matthew was Phoebe. It's almost like she was born with a natural instinct for mothering. I think all the sisters possess that, but at first Phoebe was the only one that embraced it. I found it hard to pick a side between the ghost and the family he was killing off. Usually I would normally side with the victims, but Elias Lundy was a victim too. It was Martha's husband who killed him in the first place. I'm not condoning killing the whole family, especially the little baby, he could have stopped at the husband and left it at that since he was the one who killed Elias. I did feel bad for the ghost though. I think Daryl is starting to feel the pressure of working with the girls, because now it's starting to effect his job personally. I think the girls should use him as a good resource, but then again I don't think Daryl gets enough credit for all the work he actually does for them. "May the power of three set you free!" Keep reading and watching!











Peace, Love, and Charmed!

No comments: