Tuesday, October 18, 2011

"Murphy's Luck"

Description: "After Prue prevents a woman from committing suicide, a darklighter puts a curse on her that throws her into a depression that could cost her life. And Piper tells Leo something he's been waiting to hear for a long time."




All I have to say is it's about freaking time! Every single time that I watch this episode I jump up and down, scream, and cry all at the same time when Piper first tells Leo that he's the one she really loves and wants to be with. In the end, the person I always feel bad for the most is Dan though. It's never easy to be the losing point in a love triangle, but he had to learn sooner or later. I guess the writers of the show figured they had made viewers wait long enough. I found it hilarious how Leo found it difficult to be patient once she told him. If I were Piper, I would have waited till I told Dan and ended things before I told Leo, but I guess because of the situations she thought it would be best. I don't know though, Dan sounds like he's got some intuition about him, because when he called Piper he sounded like he had been sensing Piper was pulling further away from him. For the people who actually like Dan, don't worry he will continue to be in the show up until the season 2 finale, which is quickly approaching! Speaking of feeling bad about people, poor Maggie Murphy. Too bad we will never find out if she eventually does become a whitelighter, but at least she didn't wind up as flattened guts on the side of the road. Prue did her good samartian deed of the day by saving that woman's life. Even little of what we saw of the good that Maggie does, she deserves to live if she can continue helping people the way she does. No one good like that deserves to die, let alone feel like they should die. Another reason to hate darklighters, besides the fact they are always trying to kill Leo for one reason or another. "May the power of three set you free!" Keep reading and watching!










Peace, Love, and Charmed!

No comments: