Thursday, October 27, 2011

"Chick Flick"

Description: "When the demon of illusion brings invincible characters from old B-grade horror movies to life in an attempt to kill the Charmed Ones, their greatest ally is Phoebe's childhood crush; an old movie character."



What would you do if the characters from your favorite horror movies suddenly were attacking you in your own house? I myself LOVE horror movies, but wouldn't want my fear to become a reality. My favorite quote in this whole episode is when Piper is hiding in the shower and she goes, "I'm running from psycho killers and I hide in the shower?!" It was so hilarious. It's awesome seeing Piper and Leo trying to make it work now, opposed to running from their true feelings. I don't agree with the writers of the show when they call it Piper and Leo's first real date. Back in season 1, we never saw it but I'm sure they went on dates, since I know they slept together and Piper doesn't seem like the person who would sleep with a guy before she even went out with him. I may be just drawing unseen conclusions but that's just how I feel. Phoebe just jumped a huge amount on the cool scale in my opinion since she loves scary movies. She does seem like the kind of person who would, but for some reason no one ever expects it. And Phoebe is by far the biggest romantic out of the three sisters. Throughout all 8 seasons of this show (talk about jumping the gun) Phoebe is always the one who's constantly looking for her one true love. I'm not going to give anything away, and if you're veterens of the show you know what I'm talking about, but Phoebe will very soon find the guy she's looking for. But as in the relationship with Leo and Piper, being a witch doesn't make for the easiest love life. I have to give the producers some credit though, they sure are getting creative with their demons. The demon of illusion is definitely a new one, and the idea that he creates mayhem in society through movies is ingenious! What confuses me is that most demons that the sisters have come across so far have been out to get them specifically, but the demon of illusion only wanted the Halliwells dead once they started interfering with his work. I guess that just goes to show that maybe the Charmed Ones aren't in the "Demon's Guide to San Francisco." People who aren't new to the show will appreciate that reference to a future episode. I'm gonna jump the gun a little bit again, but doesn't it seem like everytime Piper and Leo are spending any time together the elders always call Leo away? If you haven't been noticing this than it's okay, but this fact will become more important in Season 3. "May the power of three set you free!" Keep reading and watching!








Peace, Love, and Charmed!

No comments: