Tuesday, October 25, 2011

"How To Make A Quilt Out Of Americans"

Description: "A group of three elderly witches, one of them a close friend of the Halliwells' grandmother, summon a demon to restore their youth. However, in return, the demon wants the powers of the Charmed Ones."






I understand the desire to want to be young again, especially if you are suffering and/or dieing, but to turn against people who have always been like your family to you is just wrong. Not to mention it's a big no no where personal gain is concerned. I feel bad for Gail, I really do, but I put my family first so it's hard for me to understand when not everybody else does. Not to mention how many other people they soiled by skinning them in order to summon Cryto. I know the people were already dead, but that's still degrading not to mention disgusting. I wonder what Grams would say if she knew what Gail was doing? I sympathized with Phoebe in this episode when it came to her not wanting glasses. I myself have to wear glasses, but I refuse to unless I'm driving. I was glad to see that by the end of the episode she had come to terms with the fact she had to wear them. The writers never went more into what giving up your soul to the demon actually entailed. Since Cryto was turning all these people young again and then just letting them go. If he had their soul wouldn't he keep them prisoner or something? That was never made very clear in this episode. Poor Dan! The dreaded moment that Piper was trying to avoid has finally come to a head. In all honesty, I might not like Dan but I'm not heartless. He might have gotten EXTREMELY annoying at times, but you could still tell that he cared deeply for Piper. Don't mess with Destiny is the lesson Dan had to learn the hard way. He took the news better than I expected he was going to. It turns out he already was anticipating it, because Piper is a horrible liar and he could sense something was going on. I can't wait to have Leo back as a regular on the show. Now that him and Piper are back together it should be smooth sailing from here, right? WRONG! I'm not going to give anything away, but just because Dan is out of the picture doesn't mean other obstacles won't stand in their way in the future. "May the power of three set you free!" Keep reading and watching!







Peace, Love, and Charmed!

No comments: