Thursday, September 29, 2011

"Heartbreak City"

Description: "A warlock named Drazi steals Cupid's ring, which brings couples together. Now Cupid must convince the Halliwells to help him get it back before Drazi breaks all of the relationships, thus killing Cupid."



Love is in the air.....or not, if Drazi has anything to do with it. Who would have thought that demons actually had the ability to love? At least anything except power or themselves. This isn't the last time the Charmed ones are going to hear from a cupid, although the next one that comes back won't be for awhile. I found it quite funny how Phoebe got all defensive when Cupid was saying she had a closed heart. All the pain and loss the sisters go through, it's a wonder that any of them are open to a relationship. Looks like things are quickly heating up with Prue and Jack. I never in a million years pictured them two together, but I guess whatever makes her happy. A quote that made me laugh in this episode is when Prue and Piper were at P3 with Jack and Dan, and Piper was showing Prue the necklace Dan got her. Dan told Piper that Prue helped him pick it out and Piper said thank you then turned to Dan and said, "I'll thank you again later." (all of you know what she meant by that). And Jack said, "If that's what it takes, where can I buy one of those?!" You may be cute Jack, but I don't think Prue is quite ready to jump in the sack with you. Without fail, every single episode Piper brings up the situation with Leo. You would think if you loved a guy so much and thought about him you would get back together with him, but him being a white lighter complicates that. I just have to keep telling myself that Dan won't be in the picture forever and I just have to be patient. At least Leo isn't there to see Dan and Piper together anymore, so I don't have to watch his heart break. In my opinion, that's the worse part. It won't be long now, although I'm not giving anything away you guys will just have to wait and see! :) With every episode, Dan just gives me more and more reasons not to like him. Even before Drazi got involved, Dan was asking Jack if Prue disappeared all the time like Piper did. When you're in a relationship with someone, you're supposed to trust them. If Dan keeps second guessing Piper, then obviously he doesn't trust her a whole lot. Dan seems like a very high maintenance boyfriend, and if he keeps that up none of his relationships will last very long. I guess he'll learn soon enough. The more episodes that go by where we don't get to see Leo, I'm missing him more and more. Hopefully, Piper starts to feel the same way. Back on the subject of Phoebe, every one needs someone to love who makes you feel special, and hopefully Phoebe learns that and opens her heart to someone. For all you new viewers out there, Phoebe does that soon but like always I'm not going to give anything away. "May the power of three set you free!" Keep reading and watching!







Peace, Love, and Charmed!

No comments: