Saturday, November 6, 2010

Welcome Back!




I'm so sorry for my long absence from this blog, but I have had no time to keep it up once school started. This year I'm involved with drama and currently the stage manager for the one act musical we're bringing to Districts called Tick Tick Boom! On top of that, I'm part of the honor choir at my school and we're busy working left and right on music our chorus teacher keeps throwing at us. We just recently performed for all the choir directors in Florida, and were one of the 4 schools chosen out of the whole state to sing for them. We had to send in an audition tape and everything just to be considered. Also just recently at the beginning of October, my new baby cousin Brynn was born and she's a sweet heart. Now that my schedule is starting to slow down a bit I'll start posting again. I wonder how much you guys were going crazy waiting for my next post, and I'm sorry I have kept you for so long.




No comments: