Sunday, November 7, 2010

On To Season 2!

As far as seasons go, Season 1 is not my favorite by a long shot. Nothing happens much in this season except that they get their powers and Andy dies. In my opinion, the writers could have done a whole lot more with this season. They saved themselves with the rest of the seasons to come which is the only reason I kept watching. When you see the rest of the seasons, you'll feel the same way that I do. Season 1 is nothing compared to the seasons to come. If you are already bored with the storyline of the first season, then I promise you that if you keep watching you will not be dissappointed. I would never lie about something like Charmed, so you should take my word for it. A lot of great things are coming up in Season 2. And I'm gonna drive you crazy with some what ifs. Do Piper and Leo get to be together, or will they find other loves? The sisters get a new neighbor that ends up giving them some problems, can you guess who this neighbor turns out to be? And Piper gets a new job again something that has a lot of interest in the Season to come, can you guess what it is? In the next season coming the sisters encounter a lot more interesting creatures, demons, and warlocks, so this season is sure to be a good one. "May the power of three set you free!" Keep reading and watching!








Season 1 Overview! Enjoy!














Peace, Love, and Charmed!

No comments: