Monday, November 22, 2010

"That Old Black Magic"

Description: "When two hikers accidentally free the evil witch Tuatha, she feeds them to her enchanted serpent, just for not knowing where her jeweled wand is, then sends the serpent to find it. It's nearly snatched by charmed internet-auctioneer Jack, but Prue brings it home. Unfortunately the sisters cannot wield it to vanquish her themselves, the job is handed down to destined schoolboy Kyle. However, he's apparently too scared he won't be trained up in time by Leo, who's improbably frequent presence for a handyman is making neighbor Dan doubt if Piper is over him."





To quote Phoebe, "Tuatha? Who wouldn't go evil with a name like that." Like seriously I know she's a demon and everything but that name is just hideous. But I guess if the name fits. Poor Kyle I felt so bad for him, because he's always getting picked on by his brothers it seems, and now when he finally does something that is worth to brag about no one will believe him. The sisters just hope he keeps their secret. He almost went and revealed the secret to neighbor Jenny, and that was a really close call. Things are getting a little heated between Piper and Leo, and a little steamy between Piper and Dan. The infamous love triangle between the three is in full swing. I hate seeing Leo so upset, and I am constantly wishing that Piper will leave Dan and go back with Leo. You guys will just have to wait and see because I'm not giving anything away. I found it funny how Dan is so suspicous about Leo always being at the house. He's probably wondering why the sisters don't just ask him to work on the house since he's in construction. But whatever. I found it really disgusting how Tuatha was using the hearts of innocent hikers in the woods to bind the sisters' powers. The prop department for the show did a really good job of making the hearts look realistic. I got nauseous just looking at them even though I knew they weren't real. I cried when Piper wouldn't let Leo heal her, and when he asked her why she said, "It just gets too confusing when you're near me, when you touch me." And it was almost a stab to Leo's ego when she said, "At least I can count on Dan to be there for me when I need him." The writers of the show are just dangling Piper and Leo's relationship on a string in front of our faces, almost teasing us with it. I feel bad for all the new comers of the show because they have to wait and see what happens. Here's another incentive to keep following. "May the power of three set you free!" Keep reading and watching!












Peace, Love, and Charmed

No comments: