Sunday, November 14, 2010

"The Painted World"

Description: "When Prue finds some mysterious words on an unusual painting at the auction house, she winds up trapped in the magical world inside the painting with a man who had been imprisoned there for decades. Meanwhile, after damaging Prue's car, Phoebe casts a smart spell in hopes in landing a high-paying job to pay for the repairs."





Alright, if it was me who saw a random man in a painting, my first instinct would be to get as far away from it as I possibly could, not inspect further. The Halliwells face these sort of things every day, they should know by now that things like this never lead to anything good. This was the first episode where hints about Piper and Dan's relationship are starting to begin. Me personally I think she should just stick with making things with Leo work and forget about anyone else, but I also want to see her happy. You guys will just have to wait and see because I'm not giving anything away. I hate that Phoebe kept degrading herself and saying that she wasnt smart. You don't need a college degree to make you smart. Just cause you crashed your sister's car doesn't make you stupid because anyone can make that mistake. Alright now back to the guy in the painting. From the start, I suspected that his story was a bit fishy. No matter how bad the break up is, no one is going to go through all that work just for revenge, and I was surprised that Prue wasn't weary about it at first either. I find it funny how Phoebe keeps hinting things to Piper about how she feels about Dan, and that picture she drew for Jenny was just hilarious. When Phoebe cast the smart spell, I thought the way she was acting and how she knew everything was weird and not herself. I was wishing for the old Phoebe back the whole time. I wish the producers would have went more into Malcom and Jane's story, because they didn't really tell us much about them, they were just these weird people that wanted out of the painting and it got a bit confusing. "May the power of three set you free!" Keep reading and watching!








Peace, Love, and Charmed!

No comments: