Sunday, April 4, 2010

"Secrets and Guys"

Description: "Prue helps a young witch who has been kidnapped, and renews her own faith in having children. Meanwhile, Phoebe finds out that Leo is really a guardian angel for good witches, and Leo must break up with Piper."
A whitelighter! The truth is finally out, and now everybody knows that Leo is a whitelighter! Are any of you surprised? Phoebe sure was when she came into the living room to give the phone to Leo and saw him floating to put in a light bulb. What would your reaction be to this shocking sight? Phoebe's reaction was to scream, freak out, and accuse Leo of of being a warlock. I don't blame Phoebe for immediately jumping to the conclusion that Leo was evil with all the demons and warlocks that the Charmed Ones fight on a daily basis. The sisters have to be wary of who they are associating themselves with, because if they aren't careful they could get themselves in a lot of unnecessary trouble. I found it sad that Leo had to break up with Piper because whitelighters and witches aren't supposed to fall in love. This was the first time that Leo has said he loves Piper and I thought it was so sweet! For all of you Piper and Leo fans out there don't fret yet, this is not the last time you will see Leo! Just hold on tight you won't have to wait long, I promise. The first time I saw this episode I was a bit confused because up until now the Charmed Ones have never come across a male witch before. The producers and writers always made it seem like only women were witches. This is also the first time the sisters have come across a child that has magical powers, because when Andy told Prue she was surprised. I found it really sweet how Prue didn't want to have kids until she met Max, and then she realized she would want to be a mother one day. I believe that all the sisters will make wonderful mothers one day, it's just the little factor about bringing them up among all these demon attacks. I felt bad for Max and his father about losing their mother and wife. The father was so mad at his wife for not telling him she was witch and I don't blame him. Honesty is the most important thing in a relationship and when you lose someone's trust there's no saving the relationship. What I don't agree with is him having ill feelings toward his son because of his wife not telling him. You can't blame your song for something your wife did, because Max had no idea he had powers either until his mother told him. You should love your children unconditionally no matter what they do or what they are. I thought it was hilarious when Phoebe was giving Leo advice on how to break up with Piper! I know it was hard for both Leo and Piper to say goodbye to the relationship, but Leo has his reasons although he doesn't agree with the rules. I cried when they broke up because I'm a huge Piper and Leo fan and I always want them to be together forever. A lot of disappointment goes on in this show though if you are a Leo and Piper fan, so be warned. "May the power of three set you free!" Keep reading and watching!
Peace, Love, and Charmed!

No comments: