Saturday, March 27, 2010

Hoping To Accomplish With This Blog


I'm a huge fan of the show Charmed and anyone who knows me says I'm obsessed. I love to talk about the show and get me on the subject I can talk for hours. Needless to say, I tend to annoy people eventually. I'm hoping to watch the show in its entirety and after each episode, I'm going to come on here and talk about it; my favorite and what I think the actors and producers could have improved on. In my opinion, in all of its eight years running Charmed didn't have any bad episodes, but some were better than others. Thus doing this, I hope to attract people who haven't seen the show to start watching it (TNT in the mornings and WE station in the evenings), and people who are long time veterans of the show to renew their love in it. You might be thinking that with all the 176 episodes how can I possibly narrow it down to a favorite one? For those of you who are thinking there is no way, then you're right. I couldn't narrow it down to a favorite episode, but I have narrowed it down to three favorite episodes. They are "Baby's First Demon" (Season 5 Episode 16), "Sense and Sensibility" (Season 5 Episode 20), and "The Seven Year Witch" (Season 7 Episode 16). My favorite sister out of the Charmed Ones is Piper, because I feel like I can relate the most to her. I love the different storylines that the writers brought her down, and although I didn't always agree with their choices, I stayed faithful through and through. If I could choose a power to have it would probably be either moving objects with my mind or levitation. I wouldn't necessarily want the burden of having to fight the demons and save the world on a daily basis, but getting a small taste of what it feels like to hold that power would be awesome. Whenever I can, I'm going to include extra videos and fan pictures that won't necessarily go with the most recent episode. In addition, each episode will have a couple screen shots posted with it to give you words with a visual. I don't take credit for any of the pictures and episode descriptions since I get all of them off the Charmed Facebook fanpage, and all the videos I post will be taken from people off of Youtube with their permission. "May the power of three set you free!" Keep reading and watching!
Peace, Love, and Charmed!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yeah! i'm the first to comment ~cat