Monday, March 29, 2010

"Dead Man Dating"

Description: "Piper falls for the ghost of a recently murdered man who needs her help. Meanwhile, Phoebe works as a psychic to help others and make money for Prue's birthday present, and Prue discovers a devastating betrayal."
A warlock and now a ghost, leave it to Piper to fall for a dead guy. I find it kind of sad that Piper and Mark never met and fell in love before he died, but now that he's dead there's nowhere the relationship can go. Those two were so cute together talking about how they both love to cook and how they both feel strongly about their relationships with their family. Piper's relationship skills aren't completely hopeless she's just had really bad luck, I promise that her personal life doesn't stay in the pits. I felt bad for Prue when she found Andy having dinner with his ex-wife and thinks he's cheating on her, then finds out he's not cheating he just never told her he was married before. I get that Prue's a little upset that he kept that from her, but she can't really hold it against him since she's keeping the whopper of secrets. What I don't understand though is why Prue doesn't want to celebrate her birthday. I mean who cares if your sisters want to throw you a surprise birthday party? Most people would jump at the chance to get all the presents, attention, and special treatment, but all Prue did was seem ungrateful. I wonder if Prue ever thought how Phoebe and Piper felt when she didn't want them to celebrate her birthday. Prue is still considerably young, so she hasn't even gotten around that age where women don't like revealing how old they are. I wish the writers and producers had elaborated more on why Wong wanted to kill Mark to fake his own death, because it really kind of leaves us hanging there wondering. I feel bad for Mark's mother because now she's lost both important men in her life. It was sweet that even after he was dead, Mark was most concerned about telling his mother and how she would react. You can tell that Mark and his mother are very close and that he loves her very much. That dude Mr. Cory that Phoebe was trying to help was a real rude idiot. Why would you accuse someone of threatening you when they are trying to help and warn you? He must have felt pretty foolish when he learned that Phoebe had been telling the truth this whole time. Take that Mr. Cory! I love how Phoebe says, "That will be twenty bucks, tip not included!" That really showed him. I admit that some of the ways that Phoebe went about trying to keep Mr. Cory save were a bit weird. Breaking a key in someone's door is not only a little strange and creepy but somewhat dangerous. If a fire had broken out in the hotel, Mr. Cory in his wife would have been trapped in their hotel room with no way out. But the important part was that Phoebe's heart was in the right place. "May the power of three set you free!" Keep reading and watching!
Peace, Love, and Charmed!

1 comment:

Kit~Cat said...

I made an account for this I want to blog but don't know what about possible ideas?? btw don't call me after 7 on thursday because I won't be home I will be at my aunt's house and don't call between 2:30 and 3:30 I will be at the doctors for my ear infection